Vigilant’s Indmodus methodology seeks answers to the question ‘Why Not?’
We developed our Indmodus methodology exclusively for Oracle Cloud Applications. We included in our methodology:
- Best practice process flows for each business area overlaid with technology, specific to the industry.
- Process decomposition to drill through the business requirements
- Flexibility to include our clients’ unique requirements
- Insights into the rich standard functionality offered by Oracle
- Knowledge for our clients to choose the functionality to use now vs. later
Result: Reduced demand from our resources. Reduced implementation costs overall.
Enables our clients
- To take advantage of the full functionality of their investment in Oracle Cloud ERP/HCM/EPM applications
- Eliminate the need to customize
- Readily view what is available out-of-the-box
Wide Spectrum, Many Verticals
Using Oracle’s and our experience in a wide spectrum of industries and public sector, we have tailored our Indmodus methodology to suit clients in various industries. Some of our tailored methodology includes:
- Citymodus – a tailored solution for municipalities that provides an integrated ERP/HCM/EPM solution that includes property tax, utility billing, animal licensing.
- Healthmodus – A complete Oracle solution that fully encompasses all best practices and integrations for the healthcare industry in Canada.
- Airportmodus – Airports have unique needs and their revenue model is based on multiple factors. Vigilant, using our experience implementing Oracle Cloud Applications for Airports, have defined our approach to include most common business requirements for airports.
- Hotelmodus – The hospitality industry has different models – ownerships, brands, management, etc. Vigilant has implemented Oracle Cloud Applications for several hospitality organizations. Using this experience, we have built our approach for the hospitality industry, that can be adapted by any organization in the hospitality industry.
Industry Best Practices
Using our extensive experience in implementing Oracle Applications for over two decades, Vigilant has developed best practice process flows for multiple levels. Our Level 3 process flows contains details of each major business process with clearly laid out inputs (pre-requisites) and outputs (process that follows the current process). Each of the subprocesses are overlaid with Oracle technology to clearly indicate which of the processes are out-of-the-box in Oracle.
The solution design workbook contains all the functionality, by business area, that is available in the system. In addition, we have also provided the test cases, seeded reports in Oracle and a glossary of terms to make it easier for our clients to understand the solution.